Social media marketing doesn’t mean to post your content at every platform. It is a rented space. It means you should be tactical to use your social media accounts.You can’t guarantee yourself to have visibility on all platforms. Like many people are leaving one platform for another as they found less distraction of ads there.
While creating your social media marketing plan you should keep in mind some important tips mentioned below.
1. Choose one platform first where your ideal clients exists:
First focus on one platform of your social media profile to build clients base.You go for building that platform when you are aware of your ideal clients, when you know that on this platform your clients does exists.Those ideal clients which takes interest in your content. When you grow your following then move to focus on another platform but give priority to no# 1 platform
2. Reuse your content separately on every platform:
As you have many social media platforms and you don’t know what to post on each one. No#1 tip for this is to reuse your content on every platform but not on a single day. Make a schedule and reuse your content separately on every platform. For Example on Monday you may post your quote on Instagram but don’t post same content on Facebook on the same day. So to keep alive your brand post that content on some another day on Facebook.
3. Give value to your followers:
People who are joining you or coming on your social media platform, may come to you for your expertise or for useful content that you are sharing with them. So give value to them.Give them useful tips of your expertise. Try to build relationships with them. As social media marketing is all about building relationships with your targeted customers.
4. Share other people’s content
Share other people’s useful content. For example you may retweet some one’s useful tweet or share link of your favorite post from another blogger on your own social media platform. In this way you may become a source of providing useful content to your audience.
Mostly Hashtags are used on social media sites to help users to navigate easily to topics that interests them.
To gain more likes and followers, you need to build a list of those right hashtags that brings to you your potential clients. So we recommend you to make a list of those hashtags and copy paste them when you need them.
Social media hashtags to grow your followers
Welcome to January 2020 Meet and Greet Party.
Last Year we have 4 parties. Hope we have more in this year. Check :
Share your 1 Favorite POST
You have written a lot of posts, with full effort,energy and time, but there may be one or few posts that you like most on your blog; but you have to share with us one only.We will love to read your favorite post.
- Leave a link of your favorite post in comments section below.
- Tell us about yourself and your blog in a few sentences.
- Remember just leave one link.
- Follow artisticedenart .
- Avoid spamming.
- Re-blog this post.
* Hope you all will follow the rules.Lets get started!
Few Tips to feel good about your life
- Accept yourself whoever and whatever you were in a past and you are in a present moment. Accept yourself with all your flaws. And try to fix the unpleasant things with positive attitude. Because each of us has so many flaws, we just need to identify them and fix them as soon as possible.
- Never ever give up whatever the circumstances are. Always believe on yourself. And accept your failures and learn from them. Try to be persistent and work hard foe your goals and dreams.
- Always try to learn something. Never stop the learning process.Make it your habit to learn something new daily. Then use that lessons in your life to make it better.
- Always tell truth to yourself. Never try to lie to yourself, it hurts later on and it escapes you from reality and make you disrespectful in your own eyes too. Accept the reality, face it bravely and tell yourself truth even it hurts but remind it to yourself.
- Live in a present moment. Live today, not in past. Whatever is happened in past, you can’t change that but you can do one thing now that is , don’t repeat the mistakes that you have done in past.
- Come out from regrets of past and enjoy your life today otherwise living in past will ruin your whole life. Concentrate on the things that are in a present moment that are under your control, that you can change not on the things that are out of your control.
- Know your purpose of existence then plan and act accordingly. Stand for your rights. Spend all your time in sowing, growing and nourishing those seeds of plants which can give fruits not only to you but to others too.
Also Read: 2 Important Things Which Make Us To Feel Good About Our Life
We have feelings for everything whether its living or non-living dumb things. These feelings are rather good or bad, depends on our thinking and attachment with those things.
Among them our feelings about ourselves and our feelings about our life are more important and precious one’s.
Because these feelings may throw us up or down in every step of our life. These feelings may be pleasant or unpleasant. Depends on the situations in which we are indulge or which include us.
>>>>TWO IMPORTANT THINGS WHICH MAKE US TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT OUR Life:
1. To think positively about yourself
Is your thinking about yourself is positive and healthy one? Are you thinking too much bad and negative about your self? Do you blame yourself for everything but not trying to fix the things that are in need to be fix?
Answer these questions to yourself and check your feelings? What you are in?positive or negative? And then work on it.
2. Make things positive in your life
If things are not positive in your life, try to make them positive. Build your self esteem, boost your confidence level and drive the positive from even negative one. So that when you face negativity next time you can block it with positivity booster from inside yourself.
If you are not good in something and comparing yourself with others life, then try to build the required skills and motives which make you to reach on a point which can be different or same but better than other. You can achieve this by doing had work on your own missions.
Mental health is defined as our psychological,social and emotional well-being. It plays an important role in affecting our feelings, thinking and action process.
However we collected best mental health quotes for you, that reminds you how important is your mental health and how to come out from things that destroys your mental health. These quotes are helpful and therapy like words that makes you feel better in hard situations.
So here are our collection of 21 best mental health quotes;
- “Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness’s of other people.” –Carl Jung
- “There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.” – John Green
- “Your illness does not define you. Your strength and courage does.” –Unknown
- “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.” –Nido Qubein
- “Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” – J.K. Rowling
- “When we deny our stories, they define us. When we own our stories, we get to write a brave new ending.” –Brené Brown
- “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” -Jimmy Dean
- “Anything that’s human is mention-able, and anything that is mention-able can be more manageable. When we can talk about our feelings, they become less overwhelming, less upsetting, and less scary.” – Fred Rogers
- “Some of the most comforting words in the universe are ‘me too.’ That moment when you find out that your struggle is also someone else’s struggle, that you’re not alone, and that others have been down the same road.” – Unknown
- “If we start being honest about our pain, our anger, and our shortcomings instead of pretending they don’t exist, then maybe we’ll leave the world a better place than we found it.” – Russell Wilson
- “I won’t say that writing is therapy, but for me, the act of writing is therapy. The ability to be productive is good for my mental health. It’s always better for me to be writing than vegetating on some couch.” –Raymond E. Feist
- Physical activity can help improve your mental health, as it helps to take your mind off things if you are having a bad time. –Jordan Pickford
- “The only journey is the journey within.” –Rainer Maria Rilke
- “What matters most is how well you walk through the fire“. – Charles Bukowski
- “I’ve run my whole life – for more than exercise, for mental health.” – Wendelin Van Draanen
- “And every person can benefit from talking to somebody. I’m the most anti-medication person, but some people need medicine, and there was a time where I needed some too.” – Miley Cyrus
- “Self-esteem is as important to our well-being as legs are to a table. It is essential for physical and mental health and for happiness.” –Louise Hart
- “One small crack does not mean that you are broken, it means that you were put to the test and you didn’t fall apart.” –Linda Poindexter
- “Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished; if you’re alive, it isn’t.” –Richard Bach
- “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” –Aristotle Onassis
- We cannot be more sensitive to pleasure without being more sensitive to pain. –Alan Watts
Share with us which quote you like most?
You will love these 9 vegetable recipe ideas for vegetable lovers.
Recipes are in recipe name card, click them.
1.Smoky veggie chilli
2. Baked squash
3. Simple houmous
4. Sweet potato & white bean chilli
6. Chickpea curry
7. Kerryann’s chilli con veggie
Kerryann’s chilli con veggie
Smoky veggie chilli
Sweet potato & white bean chilli
Photo and recipes credit: jamieoliver